We provide medical care that is relationship-based
and oriented toward the whole person. > READ MORE
One of our primary goals is to help our patients achieve
good oral health status. > READ MORE
Our services focus on the prevention, screening, assessment,
and treatment of mental and behavioral conditions. > READ MORE
CHDI is Promoting Flu Vaccines the Entire Month of December
National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) is December 5 – 9, 2022, but here at CHDI we want to bring attention to the importance of the flu vaccine all month. The best way to reduce your risk from seasonal flu and its potentially serious complications is to get vaccinated every year. Not only does the flu vaccine prevent illness it has been shown in several studies to reduce severity of illness in people who get vaccinated but still get sick. The flu vaccination reduces children’s risk of severe life-threatening influenza by 75%. CHDI has flu vaccines available at Our Health, Rolling Hills Health, and Canyon Health Center. Get yours today!! Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are preferred. Please call 830-278-7105 to schedule your appointment.
Pay Your Bill
Community Health Development, Inc.
Our Mission, Vision, & Philosophy
and Well-Being (Nuestro Bienestar)
of the communities we serve.
CHDI is dedicated to serving individuals without regard to race, sex, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, or ability to pay for services.
PRINCIPLES - CHDI is guided by the following principles:
- Access to quality health care services is a right, not a privilege.
- Every individual that walks through our doors deserves to be treated with respect.
- We value patient’s input in the healthcare they receive.
- We believe that every individual is capable of developing an appropriate/ reasonable level of responsibility for their own health.
- We are committed to inspiring, guiding, healing, advocating for, and supporting individuals to achieve wellness.
- We influence people’s lives every day. We use our knowledge and compassion to serve others.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity at all times.
What our patients are saying about us
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Become a patient or schedule an appointment.
Rolling Hills Health
Canyon Health Center