We provide medical care that is relationship-based
and oriented toward the whole person. > READ MORE
One of our primary goals is to help our patients achieve
good oral health status. > READ MORE
Our services focus on the prevention, screening, assessment,
and treatment of mental and behavioral conditions. > READ MORE
Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
January is Cervical Health Awareness Month. More than 14,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer each year, but the disease is preventable with vaccination and appropriate screening. Over 13,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer each year in the U.S and more than 4,200 die. Both in the U.S. and internationally, the disease takes the greatest toll on vulnerable populations lacking access to health care. Preventing cervical cancer doesn’t require a lot. Give us a call at 830-278-7105 to schedule your pap smear test today!
Pay Your Bill
Community Health Development, Inc.
Our Mission, Vision, & Philosophy
and Well-Being (Nuestro Bienestar)
of the communities we serve.
CHDI is dedicated to serving individuals without regard to race, sex, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, or ability to pay for services.
PRINCIPLES - CHDI is guided by the following principles:
- Access to quality health care services is a right, not a privilege.
- Every individual that walks through our doors deserves to be treated with respect.
- We value patient’s input in the healthcare they receive.
- We believe that every individual is capable of developing an appropriate/ reasonable level of responsibility for their own health.
- We are committed to inspiring, guiding, healing, advocating for, and supporting individuals to achieve wellness.
- We influence people’s lives every day. We use our knowledge and compassion to serve others.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity at all times.
What our patients are saying about us
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Become a patient or schedule an appointment.
Rolling Hills Health
Canyon Health Center