Our Dental Care Services
Our services include:
• General dentistry
• Extractions (pulling of teeth)
• Comprehensive and Limited exams
• Dentures and crowns
• Oral surgery
• Root canals
• Prescriptions filled in-house
Sliding Fee Discount
CHDI offers patients whose family income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines a Sliding Fee Discount based on family income and family size. In accordance with Federal regulations, proof of income must be provided. In order to determine eligibility, patients must provide CHDI the following:
• The last four payroll check stubs or, if self-employed, the most current tax return.
• Proof of residence address such as a utility bill (no P. O. Box).
• Insurance card, if available, for private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, MQMB or QMB.
• Driver’s license or official ID card.
• Nominal fee of $18 for Medical, $20 for Mental/ Behavioral Health and $30 for Dental.
In addition, other programs are available for prescription drugs, eye exams and glasses. Please contact our health center for more information. Payment is expected at time of service but you will not be denied services due to inability to pay.
Dental Center Providers
Dr. Kristine Hynes, DDS
Chief Dental Officer
Dr. Oluyemisi Laditan, DDS
Dr. Diane Tice, DDS
Ms. Laura Rodriguez, RDH
Parents Teach Your Children How to Care for Their Teeth
What our patients are saying about us
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Become a patient or schedule an appointment.