We provide medical care that is relationship-based
and oriented toward the whole person. > READ MORE
One of our primary goals is to help our patients achieve
good oral health status. > READ MORE
Our services focus on the prevention, screening, assessment,
and treatment of mental and behavioral conditions. > READ MORE
How to get the COVID-19 vaccine
To sign up for one of our Covid-19 vaccination clinics, please click on the link and choose your preferred day.
Pay Your Bill
Community Health Development, Inc.
Our Mission, Vision, & Philosophy
To continuously improve the Health
and Well-Being (Nuestro Bienestar)
of the communities we serve.
To be recognized as the health care provider and employer of choice by establishing a culture that champions: wholistic care that blends comprehensive patient centered-services; staff engagement; the latest technology; community partnerships; and, strategic relationships.
CHDI believes the community’s well-being, health and safety is the primary concern in planning and operating all agency activities.
CHDI is dedicated to serving individuals without regard to race, sex, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, or ability to pay for services.
PRINCIPLES - CHDI is guided by the following principles:
- Access to quality health care services is a right, not a privilege.
- Every individual that walks through our doors deserves to be treated with respect.
- We value patient’s input in the healthcare they receive.
- We believe that every individual is capable of developing an appropriate/ reasonable level of responsibility for their own health.
- We are committed to inspiring, guiding, healing, advocating for, and supporting individuals to achieve wellness.
- We influence people’s lives every day. We use our knowledge and compassion to serve others.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity at all times.
Recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home Level 3 by the National Committee on Quality Assurance
Health Center Quality Leaders were among the top 30% of all HRSA-supported health centers that achieved the best overall clinical outcomes, demonstrating high-quality across their clinical operations.
Click the logo to shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to CHDI
What our patients are saying about us
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Become a patient or schedule an appointment.