Our Mental/Behavioral Health Services
About half of all people in the United States will be diagnosed with a mental health problem at some point in their lifetime. Our mental health services focus on the prevention, screening, assessment, and treatment of mental disorders and behavioral conditions. We aim to improve health and quality of life for people affected by these conditions. In addition, mental health and physical health are closely connected. Mental disorders like depression and anxiety can affect a person’s ability to take part in healthy behaviors. Similarly, physical health problems can make it harder for people to get treatment for mental disorders. That is why our medical and mental/behavioral health teams work closely together to improve our patient’s overall health and well-being. We care for the entire person!
Our services include:
• Mental and Behavioral Health care for the entire family
• Individual Counseling
• Clinical Assessments
• Medication Management
• On-site Pharmacy services
• In person and virtual visits available
Sliding Fee Discount
CHDI offers patients whose family income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines a Sliding Fee Discount based on family income and family size. In accordance with Federal regulations, proof of income must be provided. In order to determine eligibility, patients must provide CHDI the following:
• The last four payroll check stubs or, if self-employed, the most current tax return.
• Proof of residence address such as a utility bill (no P. O. Box).
• Insurance card, if available, for private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, MQMB or QMB.
• Driver’s license or official ID card.
• Nominal fee of $18 for Medical, $20 for Mental/ Behavioral Health and $30 for Dental.
In addition, other programs are available for prescription drugs, eye exams and glasses. Please contact our health center for more information. Payment is expected at time of service but you will not be denied services due to inability to pay.
Mental Health Providers
Dr. Margaret A. Conolly, M.D.
Dr. Maricela Gonzales, Ph.D
Ms. Rebecca Villa, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
5 Steps in Taking Charge of Your Mental Health
What our patients are saying about us
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Become a patient or schedule an appointment.